I'm gunna blink one times too many and before I know it...it's going to be time to celebrate Emme's first bday! ::bigsigh:: I truly cannot believe how quickly time is flying with her. I always thought Jude's first year of life whizzed by...but it was nothing compared to this! :(
I'm constantly amazed at my lil princess. She is such a joy and a blessing in all our lives. She is the cutest little crack up...and has the girliest demeanor! My heart melts each and every time Jude gives her kisses and she just smiles the biggest smile. Lil Smoosh! :D
Let's see...what is Miss Em into lately?!
* She is for SURE cutting her first tooth... (cranky.pants.mcgee!)
* She is eating more and more solids...to the point where she was boycotting her bottle for solids! So mama had to cut back on the amount of "cubes" Emme got!
* She is sitting up like a pro...
* She is ::this:: close to crawling, but can get anywhere she wants be rolling and using her HEAD to scoot! LOL!
* Talks up a storm "yayayayayayayayaya!"...
* She's OBSESSED with her blanket (in her crib) and likes to scare mama by sleeping w/ it over her head! (I have to go in every night after I know she's asleep to take it out!)
* She tolerates her jumperoo...
* She loves grabbing her brother's hair...
* ...and mama's face whenever she's taking her bottle!
* She refuses to keep her hair bows in her hair...
* ...and puts EVERYTHING into her mouth!
We are just so stinkin' in love with that lil munchie!
8.19.2010
...SEVEN...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Seriously.... can she be any more cuter??
I just love this little girl!!
Post a Comment