#76- Read 50 books
Mockingjay was my book #7 of 50. I've been SO looking forward to this book...seeing as it is the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy. AND we have been waiting a YEAR to find out how it all ends!!! Oh my word!
This book reveals what happens after the Capitol destroys District 12...how Katniss survives the loss of her home...and rises above to become the symbol of the rebellion. Now living in District 13...Katniss and her best friend slash potential something more must find a way to get the other districts to join the rebellion and ultimately try and overthrow President Snow and the Peacekeepers in the Capitol. ...oh...and save Peeta, of course!
Oh my word. Did I EVER love this series...and this book did NOT disappoint! :) If you have NOT done so yet...you MUST read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and then Catching Fire and then Mockingjay! You will love it! :)
8.30.2010
...Mockingjay...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't wait to read it!! Thank you for telling me about this book! I think I will need the t-shirt too!
I'll hafta bring it to you or something!
Post a Comment