8.30.2010

...we gon' find you...

You have GOT to see these. I...have no words. Watch the first video first- duh. It's comedy in and of itself. I mean. I'm sad that this young lady was the victim of an almost rape...I mean...I don't mean to laugh...I mean...it's just how HILARIOUS she reacts to it...but more so how her brother reacts.



but then...you need to watch this beauty. I dunno who has the time or energy or knowhow to do it...but it made me laugh until pee came out. True.Story. (btw- you can stop watching after like 1:14- cuz then some other guy sings and it's lame)

3 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

OUT.RAGEOUS! I am almost ....WAIT..I AM EMBARRASSED of my race right now!

Violet Conner said...

Homeboi!

Jaime said...

OMG to the 10th degree. That completely made my morning. AND Love's comment topped it off with a cherry. That was awesome.