So...I'm the SAHM, right? You know- quit my job b/c I wanted to raise the boy...so that I wouldn't miss out on any of the milestones in his life...
...so yesterday afternoon, Derrick and I came to the conclusion that we needed to go grocery shopping...I quickly volunteered, as it gave me a reason to get out of the house sans boys. Well...in my selfishness to get away....my son laughed out loud with his dad. What. The. Heck! Granted, I was SUPER excited and happy for Derrick to be able to experience this with Jude...but I did feel a wee bit ripped off! I've been trying to get him to laugh for ages! But- Jude was so gracious- when I got home, dad showed me what he did to get the booger to laugh, and Jude did. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Derrick's such a good dad! :)
8.23.2008
..heehee..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment