So....I totally took Jude to the nursery this past weekend! I know- you are all ALL kinds of proud of me! It was kinda hard- I ALLLLLmost ditched church all together so I wouldn't have to! But then, I thought that was kinda lame! Jude had been crying all morning and all afternoon- I think he might be teething (if the drooling is any indication)....so it was really hard for me to do the drop off....but let me tell you...I just love my church... Tracy was wonderful and the nursery peeps were so good to my lil boy! He's already gotten TWO postcards from the nursery! Maybe we'll make this a weekly occurance :)
So...I thought...hmmm- it's kinda like the first day of school...I should take pictures! But I only got a few...the lil guy was zonked out when I dropped him off!!! (Which I'll admit, made it easier to do!)
8.14.2008
Nursery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
GOOD NIGHT that boy is growing so fast...he'll need a booster seat in the car in a minute!
Post a Comment