So...I've been really into the Olympics (btw- have you noticed that I like to start by blogs w/ so?)...tonight I flipped it on to see what the competition of the night was.... a 20K walk. What? a 20K walk. What? Laugh. Out. Loud. What? It was probably the funniest thing I've seen all day. What? And to top it off...these women were like not really walking- it was a cross between jogging ("sometimes pronounced yogging"- j/k- that's a quote from Anchorman) and flailing on a tightrope! Hi-lar-i-ty. I really sat there and stared w/ my mouth slightly hanging open for a while!
So. If you are a competitive walker. Laugh. Out. Loud. No offense! And if you know someone who is...then I apologize but...Laugh. Out. Loud. Fantastic! Almost made the fact that my precious angel cried for an hour tonight! I think he's teething! GRRR.
PS. To Walker #2771. It's okay...you CAN eat something once in a while!
PS. To Walker #2771. It's okay...you CAN eat something once in a while!






1 comments:
LOL! For real....I was thinking the same thing! Why is walking a sport......WHY is trampoline jumping a sport? Wait what about the debut of BMX biking in the olympics? Really!
Post a Comment