Jude is growing up so fast...too fast! He's no longer the baby of the family.....Our sisterinlaw, Niki (wife of Derrick's brother, Jerrod) just had her baby on Wednesday! Braylon "yettobemiddlenamed" Logan. He was 4.5 weeks early...but STILL weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 19.5 inches long. Unbelievable! Mom and baby are great...and should be released sometime today...

Anywho...Jude has been so cute (and sometimes notsocute) lately! He's graduated from cooing to squealing- which is the funniest thing ever b/c it kinda scares him to hear himself! He's tolerating tummytime a wee little bit more...He follows us around the room (w/ his eyes, of course)...He plays in a new "walkerish" type toy- the Step&Play Piano- which is wicked cool and perfect for a musical family! There's a piano thing at his feet that makes everything light up and plays music whenever he steps on them...and a little drum and trumpet and mic and keyboard and...a cowbell! YES!
He is still in love w/ Mr. Zebra that hangs off of his carseat (his grandma Logan bought him a new toy to go on his carseat...a frog thing that lights up and has things you can spin- yeah- Jude has a love/hate relationship w/ it!!! It's too funny- he plays w/ it...then scowls and yells at it)...and is learning how to swat at things and grasp them. I have busted out some plastic keys and rattles that I had gotten at my shower- Jude loves to watch me shake them and swats at them. I have started teaching him to grab for them- which he is doing so great at. Once he gets the toy in his little chubby hands, he just flings his arm around...and it's too cute!
I am just so blessed to be his mommy. I love spending all my time w/ him- even though he's been way fussy lately (I think he's starting to seriously teethe- he'll stop when I let him suck on a chilled teething ring)- I wouldn't change it for the world!





4 comments:
um...my apologies at the inappropriateness of the WHITEness of my ligs.
I didn't even notice your legs because I was busy watching the Jude! He is so cute and I love how he plays with that little shaker. We have the same toy at our house, too!
Zoe loved watching baby Jude... lots of laughs!
oh Jude! It's amazing how much noise he can make without saying a word!
P.S. I miss your snort laugh at the beginning of the video:)
Post a Comment