8.02.2008

Pwn'd

Yeah...I don't really know what that means...but I see it alot in techie world...makes me feel old that I'm not down w/ the OPP anymore... I digress.

So...last night we had our good friends Adam and Amy Waltho over for dinner. They have two beautiful daughters that are just the smartest little munchies I have ever seen. After dinner, we were playing a quick game of I-Spy (gotta love children!). Adam was spying...his clue was..."I spy with my little eye- something that is black and square" So the girls go around looking for everything black and square. Kayla, the older daughter, was so smart....she goes to the couch and says... "is it these speakers?" Wow...Seriously?! How did she know that they were speakers?! She's barely 4 (Literally- tomorrow is her bday! Happy Birthday, Kayla!)!!! But that was NOT what Adam was spying.... Finally, she guesses the TV, and Adam confirms that yes, he was thinking of the TV. And then the best thing ever happened. Adam got owned by his own kid! Kayla says, "But that's more of a rectangle." L. O. L. I hope Jude is that smart at 4....I just love how innocently honest kids are! :)

1 comments:

Amber Hann said...

thats awesome! J and I were watching some show last night where the little boy was a huge jokster and we both agreed that we bope our future kids are stinking funny!! Can you believe the only time ive seen Jude is before I walked down the aisle at my wedding and across the theater at Get Smart the other day? maybe one day ill see him up close! haha