9.07.2008

...thank you, mr. miyamoto ...

Hi-la-ri-ty. So...I recently closed my membership to Lifetime Fitness...it was supersad for me...and I didn't want to do it...but let's face it...I haven't gone in a whole year...After I got pregnant w/ Jude...I just kinda stopped going....I had loads of excuses...first it was b/c it was the beginning of the school year...then I got pregnant...then I was ALWAYS tired...then it was the holidays...then...then I was just in the habit of not going....and then I was HUGE...and then I gave birth...

Anywho- So I thought...hmm...I would still like to work out...but it's too hot to go outside and take JW for a walk....so....maybe I'll try to get Wii Fit... Of course they are NOWHERE to be found...well...I happened to be at a Best Buy on Friday...and they told me to come back Sunday at 9am...and they'd have 20!!! Wow. Okay...so I get there at 8:45am only to discover that they don't even OPEN until 10am!!!! What. The. Heck. But luckily- they were handing out tickets...which guaranteed a WF. YES! So Jude and I walked over to Barnes & Noble where I read JW about 5 bored books- yes B-O-R-E-D b/c that's what my son was...bored! ;) And bought him some silly stuffed penguin that he slobbered all over and a new read for me... When I got back to BB at 10am- there was already a line of people waiting to pick up the WF. I was the last to get mine...but got it, I did!

I waited until Derrick got home to open it up and play it...it's mostly a "for Kim" thing anyway...but I thought he'd appreciate me waiting... We did our BMI's and WiiFit Age...we won't go into those gorey details....however...one of the aerobics excersises consists of hula-hooping- which the REAL Kim cannot do....but the Wii Kim ROCKS at- well...the real AND the Wii Derrick SUCKS at it! It is THE funniest thing I have EVER witnessed in my ENTIRE life...I thought I was going to pee my pants...poor Jude- who I was feeding while watching- had to stop drinking b/c I was shaking him so much. I was this close to videotaping it and posting it on here...but I wanted to spare the PVC peeps that should happen upon the blog- I don't want to ruin DLo's image! LOL. It was pretty great, though!











So...Thank you Mr. Miyamoto for transforming Nintendo from a playing card company to a video gaming company...you rock my socks...fat off! :)

2 comments:

Amber Hann said...

that is so funny!! We used to borrow the church's WII but since it got stolen by those silly hoodelums, we are without a Wii... I didnt know about the WiiFit... that's awesome! way better than a gym membership!

THanks for the date ideas. That spanish channel idea is GREAT... i laughed so hard just reading it.

Can't wait for game night on friday! see you soon!

The Breaux Family said...

Ohhh sad times....new friends for game night:(