9.08.2008

...Judester Moodster...

Wow. It's been 4 months. FOUR months! Each month amazes me more and more...how does time fly like this?! During the school year, when January rolls around...the end of the year seems like an eternity....but IT's only four months... And here I am today...with a four month old... amazing.


We had a pretty amazing day today. (ew- I sound like Katie Holmes w/ my "amazings"- whatever) Dad and I aren't feeling too great...and dad stayed home from work. It was nice to be at home all sick together! (I know, right?) I love snuggling w/ my boys...even when I feel like my head might explode! :) We also took Jude in for his 4month check up. Are you all ready? (Like you couldn't guess that we have a HUGE kid...)
Head: 43.5cm (80%)
Weight: 19lbs 6oz (95+%)
Height: 28inches (over 100%)

Laugh. Out. Loud. What a huge kid. I mean...seriously?! Our nurse...who was nice, but NO Miss Krystal...basically said...um...we can't really give you a percentile for height...it's way over 100...LOL. I love it! :)

So...our little boy is not so little and is just growing cuter and cuter every day....heck...every second! Tonight is the second night that he will be sleeping in his own room...far far far away from mine...all by himself. I'm ALL KINDS of devastated by this...but I know that it needs to happen eventually...and I guess it's better sooner than later...I just still can't believe that 4 stinkin' months have passed...(is this what it's going to feel like when he graduates HS?) Ugh. I digress....

I never want to forget...
*your slobbery slobbery chin...
*the way you make that gagging sound to indicate you are finished w/ your bottle...
*when you smile when papa says "i love you"...
*your little giggles...
*the way everything goes into your mouth...or eye- whichever it gets to first!...
*your little noises when you sleep...
*the way you cover your face when taking a nap...
*your strong monkey toes...
*the way you stare at your daddy anytime he's in the room...
*your sweet baby neck...
*your sweet tired eyes...
*pingy penguin and the attack of the judester...


Oh little Love...
I feel like I say the same things to you every day...over and over...but you really are mommy's and daddy's little blessing. We cannot imagine life without you and your BIG smile....I thank God every chance I get for trusting us with your precious life....and for allowing us to experience the miracle that you are. I love you Jude William.
-Mommy

5 comments:

The Breaux Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Breaux Family said...

..ps...by the time I see Jude, he will be too big to hold..I'll have to give him a high 5!

The Breaux Family said...

HAPPY BIRTH "MONTH" DAY! Ummmmm Jude, at 4 months, weighs 1/2 as much as Elijah at 6 years 8 months! I need to start feeding him more Popeye's Fried Chicken!

Vicki and Brian said...

Treasure the moments because all too soon they will be gone. The cool thing is - you will always have the memories.

Stacey said...

Just wait until you're sitting back saying "I have a 2nd grader?" It goes by faster each year! Hang in there and enjoy these times with your little (or not so little) guy!