Sigh...He did it. Last night. Jude slept in his own room...in his own crib...all night long. This is night 3 (not consecutive) that we have tried...the first night, he was in our room at like 5am...which was mostly all night...the second night, he was in our room at 12am...but he was solid last night!
And...I will not lie and say I had a glorious night of rest...no, no...I was up randomly throughout the night staring at the video monitor to make sure he hadn't pulled the blanket (which...I know is dangerous....but he sleeps REALLY well w/ it...it also helps him to put himself to sleep) over his head.
Any new parents out there...I'd highly recommend the video monitor...it's a well-worth splurge...beats me getting up a million times to check on him- I didn't even have to move out of bed!!!
9.10.2008
zzzzzzzzzzz....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
he he he he YOU DID IT! I am sure it was harder for YOU then it was for HIM!
Yeah! Congrats... it'll be better eventually.
Post a Comment