awh, kim....such good memories! hehe...we loved having you take pictures...you are awesome!!! i always love reading your blog by the way too :) hope you're having a good weekend, hanging in there without our hubbies huh?? we should've gotten together!!! have a good week, kim! jess
4 comments:
we wanna do one of these. how much do you charge for them????
awh, kim....such good memories! hehe...we loved having you take pictures...you are awesome!!! i always love reading your blog by the way too :) hope you're having a good weekend, hanging in there without our hubbies huh?? we should've gotten together!!! have a good week, kim! jess
Awwwwww man! So I know I ask you all the time, but have you considered going on location...to say...Japan!?
I have been spoiled by the quality of your pics and honesty don't think I can take the family to anyone else!
WE LOVE KIMLOGANPHOTOGRAPHY!
You did a great job Kim! I would like to know how much you charge. Could you email me with your rates?
Post a Comment