10.01.2008

...TAG!...

YES! I was looking through my blog peeps- something I do like 50 times a day!- and I saw this on Eileen's blog- I was HOPING I got tagged- YES!

The rules are:
~Post the rules on your blog
~Write 6 random things about yourself
~Tag 6 people at the end of your post~If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!


Okay, random things about me…

1) I am fascinated by people's lives....thus my checking everyone's blogs a million times a day...it's more than being nosey- I love learning about people and seeing how different/similar we are. Sometimes, if I see someone walking down the street, I start wondering about where they're headed, where they've just been- next thing you know, I'm completely lost!!!

2) I am an open book. I have a VERY difficult time finding a filter...blogging has been good for me- b/c I can get my thoughts out- AND b/c I'm always thinking of things I'd like to blog...but I do it in my head first...and then by the time I go to write it down, I'm over it or I've forgotten! :)

3) Geez- this is super hard...um...I married my first (and only) boyfriend...and I called him to let him know that I liked him... :) (Don't ask how many times we broke up!!!)

4) I can speak, read, and write in Korean- but don't ask me to... I wanna teach Jude how to speak Korean...but I find it difficult to talk to him in any language other than English!

5) Um. I think I'm a bit OCD. Whenever I start something- I cannot stop until I complete my mission. It is very rare that I do anything w/o giving it 100%....

6) When I was a little girl, my mom used to put candles in a piece of toast and sing me "Happy Birthday"...it was very confusing....I think that makes me about 62 years old now....


Okay- I tag:
Jaime
Love
Katie
the Grays
Amber
and...Hayhay (so, Jaime, make sure he does it!)

2 comments:

The Orona Family said...

I love this! Seriously confused about the toast, though. How often did she do that? :) That's hilarious! Did she buy the bread at Foo ceety? Haba you been deya?

Stacey said...

I with Eileen... how many candles and how many times? Too funny!

I love these lists because you can find out so much about a person.