Disneyland...maybe one day I'll get to go back...sigh...
yah we heard about that too! my birthday is like in the beginning of the new semester and his is right before summer ends. stinky!!
I know, isn't that cool? They must really want to get people there. I love being at Disneyland!
You'll get back there, girl. Although, wait until Jude is old enough to wait in line and go on the rides, otherwise it will steal your joy! :) Until then, leave him with the grandparents and go alone. Trust me.... :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yah we heard about that too! my birthday is like in the beginning of the new semester and his is right before summer ends. stinky!!
I know, isn't that cool? They must really want to get people there. I love being at Disneyland!
You'll get back there, girl. Although, wait until Jude is old enough to wait in line and go on the rides, otherwise it will steal your joy! :) Until then, leave him with the grandparents and go alone. Trust me.... :)
Post a Comment