It's so frustrating sometimes. I don't feel like I'm fully able to express my feelings here on this blog....to vent out everything that is swimming in my head....I would hate for someone to read it and get the wrong impression of me...or my husband and what our family stands for. I am a very passionate person. When I'm happy- I'm jubilant. When I'm angry- I'm fuming. When I'm neither- I'm blank. I don't do gray areas....usually. With that being said....there are alot of things I've been thinking about lately....and it makes me feel like a negative person- which...sometimes I wonder if I am....there are many people I would love to speak my mind to- leaving my filter to the wind....but I won't- because it wouldn't be for anyone's benefit but my own. *sigh*
I will say... Get over yourself. The End.
10.22.2008
...censorship...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I think I might have an idea of what you are talking about.... if not.. ha then I still know the feeling. It's hard because a blog is "your own" but it can so quickly turn into like sly gossip or whatnot. Oh the limitations on ourselves!! I feel ya Kim.. I feel ya!
Post a Comment