10.02.2008

...laugh. OUT. loud...

So. I've still been making Jude's baby food. This week, we're trying Pears. I've been really excited to give him pears- thinking he'd LOVE them.... And...while I think the jury might still be out- these pictures will give you an idea of what the verdict might be.... although- in true "fatkid" fashion, you'll notice (in the video) that he readily opens his mouth for more- despite the faces!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Kim...those pics are too funny! Pears were Jadon's favorite but I'm wondering if its not pear season quite yet so don't give up. I got a few at the store and they weren't all that good. Keep trying! If you want any of the freezer trays for making baby food I have a bunch of them. I obsessively made all of Jadon's babyfood too!

Jaime said...

Totally funny! BTW, you totally stole my next background. :)

The Breaux Family said...

Ohhh ADORABLE! Hey were those Asian Pears?

Stacey said...

Those faces are great!

Vicki and Brian said...

Kim - I am so proud of you for making your own baby food. I did for all three of our children and truly believe they were very healthy because they didn't get all that processed stuff. And we saved a lot of money!!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I vote the first picture as all time best!