6.07.2008

Choose Your Own Adventure

I love being a mommy...but man is it tough! I've recently decided that someone needs to author a "Choose Your Own Adventure" type book on parenting. For example...if your child does this, turn to page 54. If this is happening, turn to page 23. All the books I can read in the world hasn't fully prepared me for motherhood.

Here are my top 5 toughest things about being a new mommy:
5. Finding time for "us"...when am I going to have KimandDerrick time?!
4. Doing housework...I've done some- I just can't do it ALL like I used to!!!
3. What do I do with him?!
2. What exactly does it mean when...he cries? his belly button is still oozing? he won't nap? he naps too long? he eats too much? he won't eat as much as normal? etc etc etc
1. Just when you think you've figured it out...it all changes!!! :/

I'm sure I can think of a few dozen more things... :) Can't wait until I have a better grasp on this mommy thing! :)

0 comments: