6.09.2008

My Day and Odes...

So...I had a kickbutt day. Jude and I...we had SO much fun together. And b/c I know that you all care so much to know.... ;) we played on the swing...read a story...had tummy time...looked at our "friends" out the window...played on the mat...took a bath...had a "photoshoot"...and....the icing on the cake...we napped!!! Well...Jude napped...but we did it "babywise" style. We ate...had our wake-time...then when he started to fuss...I put him in his co-sleeper, turned on some music, and let him put himself to sleep. I did this 4 times...and it worked ALL 4 times!!!! I am simply amazed. Going to IKEA w/ Jaime and Zozo tomorrow...so our schedule will be a lil' messed up...but I am ALL KINDS of encouraged! I am so proud of my lil' lover! Seriously though...he doesn't do much...but I just beem w/ pride...for instance...when he burps- these manly burps- I just get so tickled! Now...if Derrick were to do that...I'd be repulsed...but lil' Juderbug...I just go nuts! :) Sigh...

Odes...Derrick has this thing where every once in a while he blogs the "Common Misconceptions of a Worship Leader" or some junk like that...I've decided that I'm going to have a theme that I blog about too... Mine are Odes. Odes to the people in my life that I love and couldn't live without. People who have impacted me and inspire me. Be on the lookout for an ode soon.

Ok. 10 mins late feeding lovebucket. Gotta run...mommyhood has totally made me into this smooshie person. I kinda like it...I think! ;)

2 comments:

Derrick Logan said...

Welcome to Smooshyland!

Anonymous said...

ava started squealing when she saw little judes pics....too cute!