So...Derrick talks in his sleep. A lot. I love it...I'm usually a fairly light sleeper- so when he talks...I wake up...and talk back. Here was our conversation last night...
D: Are you going to use the mains?
K: Um...yes.
D: YES!!!!!!
The next thing I know...Derrick is on the ground!
K: Derrick- get up- get back in bed!
D: (grumbling noises)
K: DERRICK- get up- get back in bed!
D: I'm trying to fix something!!!
K: Derrick- you're sleeping- get back in bed!
D: Hang on! I'm trying to FIX something!!!
K: What are you trying to fix?
D: I'm trying to get my slideshow to work!
K: Derrick- get back in bed...
Finally Derrick gets into bed. He seems to actually be awake now. I start explaining the hilarity of him being on the floor doing who knows what.... his response to me....
D: Well...it won't matter when I'm 65!
Guess he wasn't really awake!
LOL!!!!!
6.03.2008
My Favorite Conversations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ha... Made me laugh. I love the stories of derrick talking in his sleep. I actually have a blog too... it needs some work, but it's there.
http://crazyschmadekes.blogspot.com/
You two are so crazy! That made me laugh out loud! miss you! PS - since you love Jude so much would you like another one.... circa 6 1/2 years old, lil brown boy? :)
Post a Comment