
A month ago today, I gave birth to the CUTEST little guy in the world. I can't believe so much time has already passed. I am so blessed to be this kid's mommy!
Jude,
You are such a sweet little boy. Mommy is so proud of you for learning about this crazy world! Mommy and daddy promise to try our best to be great parents to you. Remember that Jesus loves you and will be there for you- even when mommy and daddy let you down. We pray that you will grow up healthy and strong and make good choices. We pray that you will grow to know and love Christ, and will find ways to serve Him.
Thank you, my lil' lover, for bringing mommy and daddy such joy. You truly melt my heart. I love you, Mr. Jude-atude.
-Mommy





3 comments:
SO CUTE ... I can see I will be developing a blog obsession so I can keep watching him grow and hear about you Kim!! Love reading what you write, makes me miss you mucho a lot! Congrats on making it one month!! =) Oh, and P.S. being a stay at home mommy really does rock!!!
Gosh. A MONTH! I can't believe how big he's already getting.
You're a great mom, baby. I love doing the parenting thing with you... even when you yell at our child at 2 in the morning. ;)
Jude... your dad is so proud of you. It's amazing to see you grow and respond to things around you. I can tell you're starting to "get it" and it makes be CRAZY excited! Thanks for pooping while they were presenting the colors at your uncles graduation ceremony. That silence needed to be pierced and what better way to do it than with a juicy turd. I love seeing you try and find your smile and it's funny to watch you shake your head frantically when the bottle touches your lips. Jesus loves you buddy... and not much else matters. I look forward to telling you his story and introducing you someday.
Keep it real,
- Dad
Okay... you didn't yell at him and he did pinch you (which he's known to do, especially when he's hungry).
That sounded mean after a I read it.
My bad baby!
Post a Comment