7.06.2008

4th of July

It's been so long since I've blogged....I have like a million blogs in my mind...just trying to find time when I have two free hands- and not a zillion other things to do!

This past weekend, Derrick, Jude and I met up w/ Derrick's family up in Sedona for a little r&r. It was much much much needed! Jude's first road trip! Man- let me tell ya- I have NO idea just how much stuff I would need to pack w/ a newborn! I could have packed 3 bags, just for him!!! (3 more bags, that is!!!) But Jude was a trooper the whole way there and back! I'm learning- leave right after you feed the boy- then he's all set to go!

Here are some pix from our mini-vacation...more blogs to come soon!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

He's sooo cute. Doesn't look like he liked the water much though :-)