7.08.2008

Two Months...

Dear Jude,

Today you are two months old. Mommy cannot believe how quickly time flies. It amazes me how much I can possibly love someone so tiny and new...okay...maybe you're not so tiny! You're momma's growing boy! I mean- you're flippin' HUGE!!! Stop it!!! Mommy and daddy love you so much. We thank God multiple times a day for the blessing you are to us. I pray that you grow up to be a good man who loves and serves the Lord.

Judderbug, time flies. I hope to never forget these precious moments of your life. I hope that one day, you will understand just how much mommy and daddy love you. Jude, I love it when:

* you scrunch your nose
* you coo at your dad
* you smile
* you pull my hair
* you arch your back and stick your butt out when you stretch
* you first wake up in the morning...and you're just so happy
* your smiles as I change your diaper
* you have your fist to your face
* you smile at your "friends"
* you stick your pinky finger out
* you knock three times w/ your fist when you wake up
* you pull on the corner of mommy's shirt when I'm holding you
* you make little noises in your sleep
* you burp your manly burps
* you stick your arm underneath mine as you are falling asleep in my arms
* your little dimple shows up
* you hold my arm closer to you when I'm putting your binkerdoodle in your mouth
* you turn your head side to side so quickly (it's a wonder you don't have whiplash)
* you stick your little hand inside the cave mine makes as I hold your bottle
* you cuddle w/ momma in the mornings before we get up...

Jude William...I am so blessed...You make my heart overflow. I love you.

-Mommy

1 comments:

Michael Gray said...

I'm loving that photo. Can't wait until we get a Kim Logan original of our own. You guys pretty much rock!