7.31.2008

knock, knock, knock...

...on woooooood! (Full House anyone?!) Oh...Kay...wow, guess not!

I just need to express how blessed I am w/ my Judester. He is SUCH an amazing little baby. I still cannot believe that God chose me to be his mommy. And what a cutie...Derrick and I have these random toys attached to his carseat...I like to call them his "friends"...and although he has always stared at them...recently he has discovered his "friend" Mr. Zebra. So....I'm convinced I am going to crash my car one day watching him in my rear view mirror...b/c it is SO funny to watch Jude stare down Mr. Zebra (who is kinda off to the side- so Jude has his head turned and his eyes pointed down) and then proceed to flapping his arm closest to the toy around to hear the jingle! Oh! It is the cutest thing ever!

Jude is just such a good baby...and I just love love love when he smiles at me or coos when I'm trying to give him a bottle...I just imagine him saying "oh, sanks mom for the grub!" I love him so much! Geez, Derrick- we make awesome people!

0 comments: