Maybe this is TMI...but I'm not known for having much of a filter...so here goes...Asians are not known (to my knowledge, at least) for being hairy. That being said...I could usually go a good week or so before shaving my legs. Um. Then I gave birth. What the heck?! My "white" side apparently has emerged...and now my legs are hairy before I even finish shaving the other leg!!!! What is this? I am not dealing well! In addition to this sad, sad, sad misfortune...My hair (on my head) is falling out!!!! I've always shed- even before pregnancy- but then sometime during those 40 weeks, I stopped. Yeah. I'm making up for lost time, I guess! People told me that your hair falls out about 3 months after giving birth...wow. They weren't kidding! At the rate my hair is falling out...I'm predicting complete baldness in about a month and a half! AHHH! LOL! Hey...at least then I'll look like my son! :)
7.31.2008
Things I Never Anticipated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
hey...at least your hair doesn't fall out in 4-5 patches around your scalp and then doctors just don't know what to do......been through getting plugs of my skin pulled out, steroid shots in the infected areas (TMI?) to being put on steroid shots that effect my vision? HUH? See why I just need to continue rockin' the wigs!
Post a Comment