7.24.2008

Will the Real Slim-Judy Please Stand Up?

I've got to say...my kid is darn cute! I know that all parents think they have the cutest kid...but seriously?! Have you seen him? (oooh...is that like- really vain?! Love must be rubbing off on me!)


So...lately, Jude has been living up to his nickname "Judeatude"...don't get me wrong...he's still such an awesome little guy...but lately, if he's upset about something, instead of giving us his cough-like whine, he totally pouts his lips and gives this super sad cry. Oh it makes me giggle! I secretly love it (I'm sure that will be short lived!) I'm determined to have camera in hand and snap a shot of it for you all...b/c you HAVE to see it! It's so adorable- and it totally makes me want to do whatever the boy wants! (Which I'm sure will also be short lived!)

Anywho- I'm so blessed that Jude is such a good little guy! He's been so so so so so awesome here in Colorado (although- he didn't sleep all THAT well last night...)! Gosh- I just love him more and more everyday! (and I love his daddy more and more everyday, too!)

Here are some pictures of my cutie pie:
...the Judester...
...what is cousin Aryanna doing?...
...he loves his swing...
...full of smiles...

...pirate-in-training...
...daddy's twin (wearing dad's beanie)...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I must admit he is a CUTE lil guy! To your comment...."When you got IT, you got it!" Show him off! He took just about forever to get here!

Stacey said...

He is absolutely adorable! I loved getting to spend time with you guys at camp and get to know you more. What an awesome little guy you have on your hands... you're truly blessed as a Mama!!

kimbasa said...

thank you stacey- i had so much fun at camp! i look forward to getting to know you better now that camp is over! :)

Fernando Orona said...

what do you feed that kid... ;-)