Wow. I've been up in Durango, CO since Monday with Derrick and the youth of PVC for HS summer camp. I cannot express to you how blown away I have been at these kids. The past few nights, I've watched these kids worship with a passion that I only hope I had at their age...and I've listened to the SOAPs of several students- and again...I am just so impressed and so blessed by their genuine desire to learn more of God's word and apply it to their lives. I was just saying to Derrick that I wish I were in high school...it would have been nice to be friends w/ kids with hearts for God like these! I know that none of these 50 kiddos will ever read my blog...but...thank you guys so much for challenging me in my own walk. I pray that this camp will be an unforgettable experience for you and that when you leave CO, you will continue to grow closer to Him. I pray that you are truely listening to what Pastor Greg has been preaching- b/c you ARE so valuable- I am blessed to know that you will be the ones mentoring my Jude when he is older...
7.23.2008
Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Just dropped in for a quick visit and found myself staying long ... I really enjoy your blog and have read through numerous posts. You are one funny lady!
Be blessed,
Kathleen Flanagan
Thank YOU for pouring into the students. I love that you and Derrick are up there. Thanks for the pictures. You all are in my prayers!!
Aww- it's fun to know that people are reading (and hopefully enjoying) my blog! Fun!
Post a Comment