7.10.2008

Fat Kids...

Derrick and I...as with the rest of Derrick's family...has this joke that the Logan's are fat kids. Well...what else would explain the eight of us stopping the entire Space Mountain ride at Disneyland?! Derrick's little sister had a baby girl about a year ago...and she fits right on in- you should see the excitement on this girl's face when she sees her bottle- and girlfriend can eat greenbeans w/ lemon sauce like no other! Then we had Jude....for those of you who have actually gotten to see him in person know that he's HUGE! Well...

We went to Jude's 2month check up yesterday. This was the last time he was going to see his nurse practitioner, Miss Krystal- I could write an entire blog about her- she is an angel and is moving to Chicago next week...anywho- Derrick and I waited with anticipation to find out how much the boy weighs and how tall he's gotten....he was born 21in, 8lbs13oz. He dropped to 7lbs 10oz within that first week of life. At his month check up, he was 10lbs14oz and 23in....and at 2months...he is 25inches long, 14lbs10oz. FOURTEEN POUNDS! Oh. My. Word. So I was dying to know his percentiles....50th for his head...90th for his weight (LOL)...and 97th for his height. NINETY-SEVENTH!!! My boy is freakin' HUGE! :) He's growing up too fast- literally! Awww- that's how fat kids roll, I suppose! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD NIGHT!!! At his rate he is going to surpass Elijah's weight (which has held steady at 45 lbs for the last 19 months) once Jude hits 1 year old!