6.15.2010

...musicals...

I didn't forget Top5 Tuesday last week...I was throwing up my guts, remember!!! But I'm back this week to share my top 5 musicals! I'm so excited to go see In The Heights tonight w/ my BFFs Lindsay and Jaime...and so thankful for DLo for taking care of the bebes! :D

Top5 Musicals:
5. Godspell (which I've actually never seen, but was apart of in HS)
4. Lion King
3. The Phantom of the Opera
2. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
1. Wicked the Musical

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! I do not know what my top 5 would be..... Hmmm, will have to think about it. Though Wicked is definitely 1st. JB somewhere close. I had so much fun with you guys tonight! You will have to come to London to see musicals with accents.

Stacey said...

I love musicals! I've seen Wicked, Annie, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Little House on the Prairie, and it seems like one or two others. I want to see so many more though!