...watching my son's personality grow and unfold before my eyes...
Jude is alot like me, I've decided. I have this OCD anal-ness about me when it comes to things and where they belong. Everything needs to have it's place. I even bought little tags for the baskets in the playroom so that it would be clear what toy goes in what basket (although...people who help clean up usually disregard the tags and toys go in every which basket...which of course isn't helpful at all b/c when people leave- I take everything out of the baskets to redo them!...I know...it's a sickness)...Anywho. Ever since Jude was able to play with toys...we'd always have them scattered everywhere...and every night, DLo and I would clean and set up the toys for the next day...even though the room would immediately be destroyed. ...Now that Jude's older...the mess is bigger- and scatters throughout the ENTIRE house!!! But still...every night...Derrick and I clean it up and prepare for the next day. I TRY to leave it...I do....especially nights I'm uber tired or not feeling good...but I.just.can't.do.it! Anywho- I'm trying to teach Jude to pick up his toys...or at least help out...and oh my word is he adorable doing it!!! He knows EXACTLY where each and every toy goes...it.is.brilliant! And sometimes he will put something away in the wrong spot...but, like his momma, can't leave it there for long b/c it drives him nuts! I secretly love it!
6.13.2010
...til...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment