# 33 Create a photobook for Jude's 1st year
I had finished making Jude's baby book a while ago...but the darn thing was SO big that it was going to cost $200!!! Um. Yeah. Well...luckily, I got a coupon code in my email for 50% off! And even though $100 is still a LOT of money...it beats paying full price AND when I consider the time and "stuff" it costs to scrapbook it...I figure it comes out to about the same price if not cheaper...too bad I have all that scrapbooking stuff just collecting dust, eh? I've already started a book for 2009...and will make one for Emme's 1st year too...although both of these books will not be nearly as LARGE as Jude's, I'm sure (first child, anyone?!) :D Anywho. I really enjoyed looking through it...over and over. It was kinda nice having ordered it a couple months after creating it b/c I couldn't remember all I had written or pictures I had put in (after all, there were a zillion- literally- to sort through!)... and I'm totally happy with the quality of the book and would TOTALLY recommend it! (from Shutterfly)
6.04.2010
#33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment