# 54 Begin cutting coupons for groceries
Well. I keep hearing how I can save all kinds of money by cutting coupons...but I've never tried it. I guess part of it is that I don't get the Sunday paper...and the other part is the thought of having to cut the coupons and do research and go to a million places kinda stresses me out. But I'm going to start! There's too much stuff I wanna do with my kids to NOT save money! :D So...I bought this organizer thing (and idea I got from Saving Cents with Sense)...and I'm going to be ordering the Sunday paper...and looking more closely at sales...I guess! We'll see how I do! :D
6.03.2010
#54
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Coupons are super easy! I love shopping and saving money. Went to Fry's today and saved 67% on my total bill. Love that!
Post a Comment