LOL. (I'm sure there's only a handful of you that might get that...or maybe everyone will...but it sure made me giggle! ...ps...gosh, does anyone even read this anymore- I mean...besides Love! haha!)
I'm kinda behind on posting this...but I've had a zillion things to do...come to think of it...I still have a zillion things to do...but I'm taking an A.D.D. break!
Time is going by too quickly. It seemed to take ages for Jude to hit certain milestones...but with Emme...I'm already planning 6 month pictures and mapping out what foods I'm going to start her with. WAHHH! Homegirl is already sleeping in her own room and eating rice cereal! !!! What?! I'm not ready for all of this!!! (Which could explain why I didn't start her w/ rice cereal RIGHT after 4mo like I did w/ Jude and why it took a couple weeks for me to finally get her into room!!!) ::sigh::
Emme's not as "natural" with spoon feeding as Jude was. He was a fat.kid. from the day he was born! But she's doing much better and not getting as MUCH of it all over anymore. Her tongue goes crazy, though...and that stresses me out!!! haha! I usually feed her at the same time Jude is having his lunch...and it's so cute b/c she's just fascinated with him and turns her head to his direction no matter where I place her!!! I stressed out there for a while b/c we only have the one high chair...which Jude is still in (only b/c I don't want him to get down until he's done eating)...but the first time I tried rice cereal...I put her in the high chair...and she wouldn't stay up!!! HAHA! I mean- obviously she can't sit up yet...but I was still able to prop Jude up and secure him in place with the tray when he was her age...I guess the difference is- he had a gut that held him in place...and Emme is so skinny that there is a huge gap in between her and the tray- so she slides down! LOL! So I feed her sitting in the bumbo.
Anywho- Here are some pix of the princess eating cereal for the first time:
6.06.2010
...ricer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love reading your blog - keeps me laughing and sort of sad my children are all grown up. Sure miss you all!
LOVE Emme's eyes! They look perfectly almond shaped!! Hey my friend, Jene, reads your blog too! She says yours is MUCH funnier than mine.....hoohum :( I just can NOT compete with you in ANYTHING...I mean you were my mentor for my degree!
Love it... and I totally get the Ricer comment...since you made fun of me and my super cool "ricer" car.
She is so stinking adorable!
Post a Comment