6.14.2010

#35

#35 Make baby food for Emme














It's begun...Em's eating solid foods and doing so so great...which means...I need to bust out with the ice trays and my copy of Super Baby Foods (thanks Jaime) and browse wholesomebabyfood.com for the food timeline and recipes! I made all of Jude's baby food...and let me tell ya...it is SO stinkin' easy. I truly don't know why every momma doesn't do it! It really doesn't take much time and it's so cheap!!! So far, Miss Em has had avocados and sweet potatoes (as seen above). We'll do bananas next! :D

If any of you new mamas want help or advice for making your own baby food- feel free to email me!!! (or go to the links above!)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

That sounds like a great way to make sure they're getting the proper diet and also saves some money. I have always wanted to do my own baby food... just never did. I'll definitely take any tips you can give me for this next little guy!