6.30.2010

...oh edward...

#77 Attend Eclipse midnight showing w/ my girlfriends

Oh. My. Edward. I know you are going to read this...and unless you are Jaime or Lindsay...are going to judge the crap outta me. It's ok. I accept it. I...am in love...with a fictional character. It's an illness. But I have accepted it (as has DLo) and I'm moving forward with this information with pride. LOL.

So. I didn't really look forward to seeing Eclipse. You will notice that I didn't even put a "countdown" clock on my blog like I did for the last two movies. I really don't know why... I mean... we went and saw Twilight with UBER expectations and were TOTALLY disappointed...I was excited for New Moon (which was MUCH better)...but for some reason...I just was whatever about this one...I mean...I was excited for the ridiculousness of a girl's night, but I didn't have any feelings towards the movie. Jaime, Lindsay, Bre, Bre's sisinlaw, Rori and I ended up going to the trilogy... It didn't seem like THAT long when it was all said and done...but MAN when we were starting the second one- I thought that I would DIE of exhaustion!

Finally- midnight- the movie. It. Was. Awesome! I mean. I'm sure if you didn't read the books or aren't into the whole saga...you might not understand...but I HATE watching movies that are books b/c of the lack of consistencies or congruencies... but I thought this one did a pretty decent job! (Which is why I hated Twilight- although I like it "okay" now)... Anywho. I didn't get home until like 2:30am...and had a "day" with the kids...but all in all- it was worth it...and I am excited to go see it again w/ Amy this weekend! :D


Favorite memories:
*Getting there at 5pm (the movies started at 7pm) and STILL sat in the 4th row...
*Drunk Sarah in line- wow.
*The 5million degree sidewalk...
*Ridiculous blinged out shirts (Mine: "Team Edward (because love bites)" Lindsay's: "Team Edward (except when Jacob has his shirt off) Jaime's: "Jacob bites & Edward sucks")
*The boy/girl who had his very own game show with the first 5 rows...just.wow.
*The RE-DICULOUS girls sitting in front of us...and how we almost had to cut them.
*Screaming girls when Jacob would show up on screen...
*Screaming for EC b/c I felt bad for rpattz and his painted on 6pack LOL!
*Spilling popcorn all over Linds' foot...
*Snorting. Alot.
*The Junior Mint. Singular.









Oh man! I'm sure there's a ton I'm forgetting...but it really was a fun fun night. I love my girlfriends and I'm so thankful for them! :) Alright ladies...Nov 2011- are we ready for Breaking Dawn part1??? (I'm secretly really sad that there's only BD left!!!)

0 comments: